TEAM TITAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM TITAN

WE SMOKE EVERYBODY !!!

HomeTITAN TEAMLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGalleryTITAN Members Settings&Tuning Room
Recommendation by TITAN

www.souldrifting.com

www.gt5proracing.com

www.gtscuderia.net
TITAN THEME MUSIC
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Titann10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Latest topics
» playstation network down indefinately
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:44 am by Titan_kustoms

» HELLO TEAM MATES
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:11 pm by TITAN_Burnsy

» TITAN_oNyx banger racin
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:52 pm by TITAN_MOTORSPORT

» Shift 2 unleashed record times
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm by TITAN_ROSETTI

» TITAN team reorganization
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm by Titan_kustoms

» Website work
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:58 pm by Titan_kustoms

» Shift 2 meeting
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:39 pm by TITAN_ROSETTI

» TITAN-EVENT
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:35 pm by TITAN_MOTORSPORT

» Nascar 2011 and GT5-I want to join
Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 am by WallaWalla90

MEMBER-GUEST LOCATION GOOGLE EARTH

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
World Clock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

-Valuable Points : 25234

Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Empty
PostSubject: Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium   Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:13 am

Gran Turismo 5 Standard Cars to be Upgraded to Premium
Jordan
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:03:14 +0000

In the latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu (via AndriaSang), Kazunori Yamauchi has revealed that [at least some of] GT5’s “standard” cars will be upgraded to “premium” models in future updates to the game. This is good news for many fans who may have initially been disappointed their favorite car didn’t get the “premium” treatment (with a more detailed 3D model and interior view), though we still don’t know, of course, which or how many models will actually be upgraded:

Gran Turismo 5 has a mix of gloriously detailed “premium” cars and less detailed “standard cars.” In an interview with Famitsu this week, Polyphony prez Kazunori Yamauchi reveals that there are plans in place to upgrade the standard cars to premium status.

The interview also sheds some light on the upcoming late December update, it seems.

Nevertheless, it’s good to get another peek at what’s in store, and we’re looking forward to more news on the next December update.

I copy and pasted this from my iPhone app: gt5 news
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/568004

Some Gt5 standard cars getting upgraded to premium
Page 1 of 1