TEAM TITAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM TITAN

WE SMOKE EVERYBODY !!!

HomeTITAN TEAMLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGalleryTITAN Members Settings&Tuning Room
Recommendation by TITAN

www.souldrifting.com

www.gt5proracing.com

www.gtscuderia.net
TITAN THEME MUSIC
playstation network down indefinately Titann10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Latest topics
» playstation network down indefinately
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:44 am by Titan_kustoms

» HELLO TEAM MATES
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:11 pm by TITAN_Burnsy

» TITAN_oNyx banger racin
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:52 pm by TITAN_MOTORSPORT

» Shift 2 unleashed record times
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm by TITAN_ROSETTI

» TITAN team reorganization
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm by Titan_kustoms

» Website work
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:58 pm by Titan_kustoms

» Shift 2 meeting
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:39 pm by TITAN_ROSETTI

» TITAN-EVENT
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:35 pm by TITAN_MOTORSPORT

» Nascar 2011 and GT5-I want to join
playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 am by WallaWalla90

MEMBER-GUEST LOCATION GOOGLE EARTH

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
World Clock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

playstation network down indefinately

Go down 
+2
TITAN_MOTORSPORT
Titan_kustoms
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

-Valuable Points : 25294

playstation network down indefinately Empty
PostSubject: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:46 am

here is the artical that I just read

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/04/26/sony-shuts-down-playstation-network-indefinitely/

I don't know how the rest of the team is doing in shift 2, but I have a bunch of new times I can't wait to upload. guys keep running because the lap times should count even when your running offline, they should upload to autolog the next time you sign in. I should have top 100 times or better on all tracks on vvvgamer.com minus the drift tracks that I don't know why they are on there.

this really sucks with psn down. I wonder if microosoft had anything to do with it. if you peice it together they are the competition for sony. they have some of the best computer programmers in the world. and with the new releases that came out this well placed hack would piss off allot of ps3 costumers possibly to the point that they give up on ps3 and buy an xhox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/568004
TITAN_MOTORSPORT
Admin
Admin
TITAN_MOTORSPORT

-Valuable Points : 25389

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:07 pm

hi guys ,
im back on 20may 2011-05-20
please wait of my come back......we go on the top!trust me!

playstation network down indefinately Dsc00110
Back to top Go down
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm waiting. we got allot of work to do to get to the top. hopefully the playstation network is back online soon and we can post new times. I have at least 15 new times that need to be posted, and it has become a pain in the ass to try and reference my times on vvv because they vary so much from there to my times on my ps3. It's just a pain in the ass to try and figure out what tracks I need the most work on and other tracks with cut points that you need to be in an online room for.

Can't wait for your return it will be nice to race with you again.
Back to top Go down
TITAN_MOTORSPORT
Admin
Admin
TITAN_MOTORSPORT

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:23 pm

i know i know kustoms ..it is a lot of work.....but you know...im not a driver like other.....like put the ps3 on and play the game...no no...hmmmmm wait of my come back...trust me...MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE damn man.....all time cheers .....i dont go work...i dont go to scool..i don't....i don't....i have time 24hours day 4 day yeahhhhhhhhh ...ok i have a girlfriend...but she need 2 shut up when i play, or need to do some thing for ours team lol.....

best regards david
titan_motorsport
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ScuderiaKL

TITAN_ScuderiaKL

-Valuable Points : 24369

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:36 pm

hi guys,

finally got my self a new g27 after 7 weeks of email war because my old one broke down.

and now I so happy because I got back my wheel, next thing couldn't wait to piss me off, PS network....

hope 2 get things working soon, cu
Mad
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ROSETTI
Active Poster
Active Poster
TITAN_ROSETTI

-Valuable Points : 25133

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:53 pm

It is an incredible trial of patience, with no end in sight! it makes me wanne puke...
Back to top Go down
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Yeah it's getting old I'm hoping it will be back online soon I want to get my new times up. By the way what's going on on vvvgamer's nfsstats site o more like autolog I went from like 33rd to 19th on the leaderboards.
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ROSETTI
Active Poster
Active Poster
TITAN_ROSETTI

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:55 pm

ea wanted to delete all cheating times, but they arbitrarily removed the laptimes. it is so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:46 am

Yeah that's f'd up if they didn't want anyone cheating they should have made cut tracks not count online just the same as offline from the beginning. I know there is other ways to cheat but they could have had this one fixed from the start.
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ROSETTI
Active Poster
Active Poster
TITAN_ROSETTI

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:53 am

so let it be written! it cant be that difficult, cause they already have everything they need.
Back to top Go down
Bk_SADISTICA
Active Poster
Active Poster
Bk_SADISTICA

-Valuable Points : 24833

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:37 am

Play On – PSN Restoration Begins Now

Thank you for your patience and encouragement over the last few weeks. As covered in the post from earlier today, you can now update the firmware on your PS3 and change your password. Kazuo Hirai just announced that we have begun the phased restoration by region of some of the services, starting with online multiplayer functionality.
Please note that these services will take a bit of time to be turned
on and rolled out to the whole region. The process has begun and some
countries are being turned on now, so please be patient as we reach you.

In the meantime, now’s a great time to get your PS3′s firmware
updated and change your password, both of which are required to get
online.

QUELLE: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

EDIT: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/play-on-%E2%80%93-psn-restoration-begins-now/
Here you can see where the PSN is online
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ROSETTI
Active Poster
Active Poster
TITAN_ROSETTI

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:22 am

It works!!! wiiiiiiiiiicked!
Back to top Go down
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Yes it works finally now can't wait for Psn store to come back so we can get the legends pack with the extra tracks kind of like the exotics pack for the first shift.
Back to top Go down
TITAN_MOTORSPORT
Admin
Admin
TITAN_MOTORSPORT

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:57 am

hi jungs ,
bin jetzt sozusagen...wieder (indirekt) aktiv....hab mich geirrt mit
meinem come back datum...der ist nächsten monat am 15.......aber egal
bin wieder da um so früh wie möglich den anschluss zu finden.....komm die tage jetzt öfters online....und ey ...warum
bekommt ihr das nicht hin..setups zu schreiben?hmmmmmm...nix ps3
anmachen...und glei loszogen....ihr müsst schaun was alles geht.....was
sind des für fischige teams die vor uns sind blood, rc ..... und der
ganze fetz....oh man.... ein haufen arbeit wird das wäscht Very Happy....aber die machma weg....diese opfer ...versprochen!

meine fragen vorab......

xbox zeiten schneller als ps3 zeiten?ja oder nein?
wer zockt mit controller und lenkrad?
wer hat die richtige steuerrungsanpassung?
wer kann tunen?
wer ist noch alles da?
euer fazit....wird es schwerer als bei shift1?wenn ja...solltet ihr aber trotzdem nicht vergessen, dass wir 7 monate später als andere teams erst mit von der partie warn, und das weltbeste ps3 nfs shift1 team sind......
mein fazit über shift2....richtig geil!.......sau viel zum einstelln...und benchen...perfekt!...besser als bei shift1...
alles was ich brauch ist zeit.......kopf hoch....und gibt gas!
beste grüße david
Back to top Go down
TITAN_MOTORSPORT
Admin
Admin
TITAN_MOTORSPORT

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:31 am

omg my ps3 is broken Embarassed YLOD death ring

...but np....i fix it.....

playstation network down indefinately Dsc00113
Back to top Go down
Bk_SADISTICA
Active Poster
Active Poster
Bk_SADISTICA

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:04 am

Hey jungs, ich möchte offiziell mein rücktritt aus den team titan bekannt geben war nett bei euch aber werde hier nicht glücklich!

Also noch ein gutes schaffen ich sage denn mal ciao ciao

Hey guys, I want my official retirement from the team titan announced was nice with you but am not happy here!

So have a good time because I create say ciao ciao
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ROSETTI
Active Poster
Active Poster
TITAN_ROSETTI

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:03 pm

schade! fährst du für ein anderes team? machs gut!
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ROSETTI
Active Poster
Active Poster
TITAN_ROSETTI

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:11 pm

david!!!!! nice dude! freu mich auf dein comeback! bin ab dem 30.05 wieder richtig am start. kurzfassung: xbox ist schneller, bugatti das geilste auto, hab kontakt zu BK. ist ein deutscher club mit zwei fahrern blood ist momentan der beste ps3 fahrer, netter kerl. ich schau ihn mir nochmal genauer an und würde ihn dann fragen, ob er für uns fahren will, ok? hab nur ein basis setup für den bugatti, passe dann die gänge und den downforce für die strecken an. richtig ernst bin ich bis jetzt autopolis und road america gefahren. hab meine steuerrungsanpassung von shift 1 übernommen... zieh durch, gruß andi!!

i only told david some keyfacts about shift 2, which is the fastest car etc....
i want to ask bk_bloods to join our team. he is a great guy. who is in favour?
Back to top Go down
Bk_SADISTICA
Active Poster
Active Poster
Bk_SADISTICA

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:26 pm

jap bin der zweite BK fahrer schade das stats gerade so abkackt

bloods ist echt ein guter fahrer versuche da anzuknüpefen fehlen noch ein paar gute runden denn sollte ich auch unter den top 10 sein
wenn stats wirder aktuell ist werd ich mal gucken wo ich liege! tchack ist für eine woche weg könnte sich also etwas hinziehen!

beste grüße

BK_SADISTICA
Back to top Go down
TITAN_ROSETTI
Active Poster
Active Poster
TITAN_ROSETTI

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:13 pm

aso, jetzt schnall ich das erst. sadistica=fister... ja mensch, dann will ich euch da gar nicht reinpfuschen, werde mir also die anfrage bei blood bezüglich teamwechsel sparen. kennt man den aus shift 1? diebartdie??? gruß andi
Back to top Go down
Bk_SADISTICA
Active Poster
Active Poster
Bk_SADISTICA

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:18 pm

da frag ihn lieber selber mal er sagt es dir bestimmt.
ja man kennt ihn auch von shift 1
Back to top Go down
TITAN_oNyx
Admin
Admin
TITAN_oNyx

-Valuable Points : 25153

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:58 am

hello guys im back sorry for the long absence i have been busy got 2 kids now so aint playing a lot but playin a lot of f1 2011 and gt5 now what you all play guys best regards racinonyx
Back to top Go down
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:44 am

Wow haven't heard from you in a while. I haven't been playing much. I've been working my ass off. I'll have to get on and download the gt academy demo and check it out. I'll look for you online if I get on. It would be fun to race again although my Internet is slower than ever. Talk to you later. Good luck with the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playstation network down indefinately   playstation network down indefinately Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playstation network down indefinately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM TITAN :: News-
Jump to: