TEAM TITAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM TITAN

WE SMOKE EVERYBODY !!!

HomeTITAN TEAMLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGalleryTITAN Members Settings&Tuning Room
Recommendation by TITAN

www.souldrifting.com

www.gt5proracing.com

www.gtscuderia.net
TITAN THEME MUSIC
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Titann10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Latest topics
» playstation network down indefinately
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:44 am by Titan_kustoms

» HELLO TEAM MATES
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:11 pm by TITAN_Burnsy

» TITAN_oNyx banger racin
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:52 pm by TITAN_MOTORSPORT

» Shift 2 unleashed record times
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 pm by TITAN_ROSETTI

» TITAN team reorganization
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm by Titan_kustoms

» Website work
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:58 pm by Titan_kustoms

» Shift 2 meeting
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:39 pm by TITAN_ROSETTI

» TITAN-EVENT
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:35 pm by TITAN_MOTORSPORT

» Nascar 2011 and GT5-I want to join
Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 am by WallaWalla90

MEMBER-GUEST LOCATION GOOGLE EARTH

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
World Clock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden menu in gt5 prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titan_kustoms
Admin
Admin
Titan_kustoms

-Valuable Points : 25324

Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Empty
PostSubject: Hidden menu in gt5 prologue   Hidden menu in gt5 prologue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 am

I haven't tried it myself but here it is

Just when you thought you’d explored every nook and cranny of GT5 Prologue and finally laid the game to rest, it’s back from the dead with one more surprise up its sleeve: a super-secret “Special” menu. As revealed by @Mathieulh on Twitter, the Special menu gives you access to lots of hidden features. Notably, it shows several more tracks in the game such as the Nurburgring Nordschleife, Circuit de la Sarthe, and Tsukuba (though they can’t actually be selected). You can make all the cars available, create a race and specify the make and model of each of your opponents, tinker with visible menu options, and more.

Admittedly, there aren’t any major bombshells here – especially since we already have GT5 in our hands. However, this may be how some kiosks and demos were running “GT5 Prologue” versions of the Nurburgring and La Sarthe (perhaps they’re accessible with other codes?), and it is frustrating to imagine those tracks may have been on our Prologue discs while we were waiting for the full game.

To see the menu for yourself, go to the Prologue’s options and scroll down to the “Miscellaneous” category. While holding down the R1 and L1 buttons, press the following:

DOWN
RIGHT
RIGHT
DOWN
RIGHT
RIGHT
DOWN
RIGHT
RIGHT
DOWN
RIGHT
RIGHT

Next, press the START button, and the “Special” category will appear below the Miscellaneous. To see the menu in action, here’s a video. Don’t bother attempting this in the full version of GT5. It doesn’t work, but there may be a similar menu hiding in there, somewhere…
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/568004

Hidden menu in gt5 prologue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM TITAN :: News-
Jump to: